Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I Caught a Fever!


I am a very fast reader, and it depends for me on how fast a book moves. Fever moves and moves quickly.I loved that Ms. Swan didn't cut corners either, it's gritty in the places you look for grit and tender where it counts.You will fall for Dr. Alyssa Foster who is kidnapped by prison escapee Teague Creek. Teague is a a wrongfully convicted felon in a high-security prison and all he wants to do is prove that he's innocent. Fever is a non stop thrill ride that left me wanting more. It made me laugh, cringe and cry in many different places. It's sensual not sexual meaning I can sell it to customers who love romance but don't need every other chapter to be a steamy scene. Romantic suspense readers who don't pick this book up will be truly be missing a great read.

No comments:

Post a Comment